The sun, the beach, the sea, the magic!
- Festival Date and time: Tuesday, 24 Aug 2021 20.00 - Sunday, 29 Aug 2021, 23.00
- Camping Date and time: Monday, 23 Aug 2021 12.00 - Monday, 30 Aug 2020, 23.59
From August 24th to 29th 2021, Free Earth Festival 2021 '' Sola Luna Edition'', will be delivering 6 days of ecology and alternative lifestyle. An international audio-visual extravaganza set in the paradise of Azapiko Beach at the Wild West of Sithonia, in Halkidiki. 1 unique venue, 2 amazing beaches, 4 massive stages, 6 days of festival, 7 days of camping, 150+ artists, only 4000 tickets! KEEP IN MIND: Already too many tickets have been rolled over from 2020 fest thus the 2021 tickets are even more limited for each country!
Free Earth Festival is a collaboration of like-minded dedicated Psychedelic Freedom Fighters determined to bring back the vibe to the outdoor festival scene and is being organized by a group of companies with more than 25 years of experience in the Music Industry. It is a family gathering about Ecology, Music and Culture, at an amazing beach location at Halkidiki, Greece! A massive production with 4 music stages, cultural areas, exclusive decorations, blasting sound systems, mind-blowing visuals, world-class artists… and a Global message! Free Earth Festival is coming back bigger, stronger and more determined to rock your summer with an amazing 6th Anniversary edition of 2021! Free Earth Festival is a unique initiative for the sustained preservation and development of Halkidiki, situated in a pristine natural habitat which is surrounded by a special ecosystem that deserves our utmost respect and attention. This year the Festival will host more than 150 artists and 4.000 visitors, in 6 days, on 4 stages (the mind-blowing Enlightenment Stage, the exclusive Parvati Records Stage, the Om Stage and the Oxygen Stage at the beach)!! Get ready… for an unforgettable experience!
A multi-directional project, mainly the most established International Electronic Music Festival in Greece! Free Earth Festival wants to offer the best setting for a truly transformational experience in an amazing Beach Venue with Crystal Sea! Azapiko Beach is a dominating beach In Halkidiki, in Sithonia’s Wild West. Expect turquoise waters with white and gold sand! This area is located between Neos Marmaras & Toroni. Landing Airport is Thessaloniki, Greece and Festival Bus will be available from the airport to the festival venue! Additional Festival Bus service will be available from Athens! Campsite will be open from 23 August 2021 / 12:00 until 30 August 2021/ 23.59 and all operate in a “First come First serve” basis.
PROGRAM (Enlighten Stage, Parvati (Records) Stage, Oxygen Stage, Om Stage, Welcome Party, After Party):
- Monday 23 August 2021, 12:00: Gates & Camping Open, 18:00 Art Gallery & Free Art Area Open
- Tuesday 24 August 2021, 20:00: Oxygen stage starts with Welcome Party
- Wednesday 25 August 2021, 10:00: OM Stage & Kids area starts, 20:00 Parvati Stage starts
- Thursday 26 August 2021, 20:00: Enlightenment stage starts
- Friday 27 August 2021: All areas & stages operational
- Saturday 28 August 2021: All areas & stages operational
- Sunday 29 August 2021, 12:00: Parvati Stage ends, 18:00 Art Gallery & Free Art Area Close, 23:00 Enlightenment Stage ends, 23:01 Closing Party starts at Oxygen Stage
- Monday 30 August 2021, 23.00: Closing Party ends / Oxygen Stage ends, 23:59 Gates & Camping Close
Μany surprises will be there, for you, for all music & eco-lovers! Limited tickets! Get yours now! https://www.hadra.net/tickets/?page=&&event_id=40&&lang=2
email@example.com Send Message
Click for website