Polychrono, the small village of Cassandra-Halkidiki, is organizing this year's 35th POLYCHRONO CARNIVAL and is expecting a lot of visitors for its carnival events starting at 13:00 pm in the village central square with barbeque, live music, skewers, plenty of wine and lots of fun and dancing…
- Thursday 20/2/2020 (Tsiknopémpti), 13:00: In the central square of the village carnival starts with free carnival groups, barbeque with grilled skewers, plenty of free wine and music as well as dancing shows presented by Greek traditional bands and dance groups of the Halkidiki’s Cultural Clubs.
- Saturday 22/2/2020, 21:00: dance with live music at "MOUSTAKAS" tavern, entry fee 17 €.
- Friday 28/2/2020, 21:30: Masque Party at Café Bar “Café-Café”, entry fee 8 €.
- Saturday 29/2/2020, 18:00: in the central square of the village, will take place the big concert with George Axas. A DJ party will follow after the concert.
- Sunday 1/3/2020, 13:00: Grand Carnival Parade of chariots and carnival hikers, with Street Artists and with the participation of Halkidiki’s Cultural Clubs, in the Main Square of Polychrono, and at 19:30 the burning of KING KARNAVAL on the beach with fireworks, free hot tea and halva.
Put a mask on your face and go dancing in the streets…you can do anything and be anybody….There is no prettier fun than carnival! Take part in the carnival events in Polychrono!
email@example.com Send Message
Click for website