The Holy Week starts and tradition 'commands' fasting. However, to our great joy it leads to Easter Sunday and the delicious lamb. We therefore recommend a diet plan for the Holy Week that will allow you to enjoy the Easter table without guilt and remorse.
- Holy Monday: Breakfast: 1 slice bread Zea with honey and a glass of juice Snack: Apples with nuts Lunch: Peas with carrot salad -cucumber, Afternoon: breadsticks and nuts and Dinner: Salad with cucumber-carrot Zea
- Holy Tuesday: Breakfast: 1 slice bread Zea with tahini and a glass of juice Snack: herbal tea and fruits, Lunch: squid with broccoli - carrot Afternoon: Herbal tea with fruits and Dinner: soup with vegetables and nuts.
- Holy Wednesday: Breakfast: 1 slice bread Zea, halva and a glass of juice Snack: Apples with raisins and herbal tea Lunch: spinach salad with carrot -cucumber, Afternoon: herbal tea with nuts and Dinner: Salad cucumber and carrot broccoli
- Holy Thursday: (dye eggs, but not eat them!) Breakfast: 1 slice bread Zea with honey and a glass of juice Snack: herbal tea and fruits, Lunch:Cuttlefish or your favorite shellfish, salad with lettuce - carrot -cucumber, Afternoon : fruit and nuts and Dinner: Salad carrot-cucumber
- Holy Friday: Fruits - Dried fruit, juices, nuts- - herbal tea
- Holy Saturday: Breakfast: Cereal with honey and natural juice Snack: bread sticks with herbal tea Lunch: Artichokes or okra onion salad - carrot -cucumber, Afternoon: breadsticks, nuts, fruits and Dinner: soup and red egg.
We wish you to crack all eggs !!!
On the third day of Easter when the Easter table will be empty and the scale will show you its hard face, we will be waiting for you to offer you a free consultation by our experts and to prepare together a programme that will relieve you of excess fat and will give you the silhouette of your dreams. Remember...that summer is loading.....So get ready with the necessary food for the Holy Week and enjoy the holidays.
Happy Easter !!!